Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gurgle

Me drowning.

Seriously. No one's died yet! I've got this extended meet cute and road trip thing happening, BUT IT'S A MURDER MYSTERY! Someone should die.

But who? I only have two real characters and have this set piece and I have to get them to it and THEY'RE TAKING THEIR TIME!

With conversation like this, Doug telling Natty about his senile father:

"... I walked in on him in their bedroom, thinking he was talking to me. He was talking to the sock, about their long history together. As if they had their boyhoods together. It was so bizarre, I couldn’t help but listen. It was loving.” Doug paused a moment, amazement on his face.
“When he became aware that I was there, he accused me of spying on him, of not giving him a moment’s piece, he bought this house and...” Doug’s voice trailed off and he chortled. “Why did he marry me anyway.”

Dialogue's good, eh? What am I saying! Nobody reads my journal!

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment