Monday, November 16, 2009

Fell a little short today


26272 when I'm supposed to be at 26640. Of course there's the whole day still to come. Della and Rake have reappeared, which gives me the opportunity to write idiomatic speech. I have also ventured into the realm of lucid dreaming, something I have done, such as editing a plane crash, either by changing my seat (knowing who survives and where) to putting myself back at the airport. I also recognize locales of recurring dreams, such as the intersection of Laramie and Augusta Blvd. I don't recall anything unusual that happened there growing up, but I do know I've seen the four season: snow, flowers, multi-colored leaves changing and hot n humid. So I've given it to Natty.
Might have Natty & Doug, detectives, the series. HaHaHa. But since neither died (I'd hate for Natty to die, as I recognize her *cough*cough*) and they're still hot for each other (They really have to have some friction. I mean, I hate it in real life relationships, but in fiction and sitcoms, that's romance!) so I guess they'll consult on the case. Problem is, Doug was shot in the side and he won't be ambulatory and I don't know why the bad guys would come after Natty.
I love the discovering that goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment