Sunday, August 22, 2010

Once again, #$%^&*( WordPress malfunctions


Fortunately, I saved the post:

I will go to Paris in December. I will get an apartment in the sixth or eighth arrondissement. I have unpacked ALL French books, will be studying the language so as not to make a fool of myself. Not that I'm bored with Tucson, but tempus is fugeting all over the place and I must be going. I'll put all my stuff in storage here (except anything perishable because of the heat). As Groucho said, "Hello, I must be going."

I will make all the charm bracelets I can, then sell the rest of the charms. And any stones I haven't used. I guess I will mail the bracelets from Paris, if they sell at all.

I will finish and submit it electronically. I will use my PO Box sparingly. Hmmmmm How will I get my mail? Of course, I could forward it to Jules, but she has yet to send me my French tapes.

Once again energized! I'm moving again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment