Monday, August 23, 2010

Giving up

on Wordpress. Some funny/manic/sad posts on Blog de Glyrics.

To update: Much work on Notebooks, very little on text. My Love is Like a Red Red Rose is outlined to a T. More outlining of The Book of Dia. Especially in regard to Dia herself. Even figured out the crime. I also wrote (I'm pretty sure) something on Natty Bee's trip to the Vietnam Memorial but damned if I can find it! Dream writing?



ETA Bored. Truly bored. Sleeping all the time. Washed my hair. Doesn't keep me awake. My back hurts from being supine all the time. I just take a Motrin 800.

I like Dia, as she is shaping up. Deb wanted more of Dia, so I suppose that's why she piqued my interest. I'm very intrigued by the crime I've shaped.

Also, I've found conflict between NADIA and SAGE. It just happened. I have a problem with conflict, perhaps because I hate it in real life.

I love to put things into my sub-conscious and wait for them to shake out a good turn. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment