Thursday, November 18, 2010

44,705 words so far

Spoke to Judith Van Gieson, a New Mexico mystery writer, with whom I had made a appointment to discuss Dia's first chapter. But I didn't go to the Hillerman conference (because I'm going to Paris at the end of this month) but I kept the conference with Judith Van Gieson, mostly because I've never had a real writer talk about my work (vain, I know).

That's from another blog of mine. I have like eight. The swell thing is that Despite the fact that I was going to abandon the damn thing, she gave me hints that renewed my love. I love Dia, and Van Gieson led me to think I should alternate chapters. TOTALLY en pointe!

So today, the pic is for Land of Burning Heat: A Claire Reynier Mystery by Judith Van Gieson. I like this character.


I told her I'd blog about it and she laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment