Friday, May 14, 2010

Discovered a new thing

Which of course the whole world has known about:

Am I supposed to try & get 8 oz in one nostril & out the other? I tried, but it then came out both. I actually enjoyed doing it! I just hope it clears out my post nasal drip. Chokes me up in the morning!

So how is Snaketown coming along? I wrote the Epilogue today (it came to me waiting for c-van @ legacy clinic, where I got a blood test to see if I have a fatal disease) and I am close to getting it all together. Then quickly editing. I almost understand raku and both Natty and I think we're Hohokam, so no problems there. I did have a detour to learn about adobe houses.

What fatal disease you ask? (I'm a bi-polar Gemini, so I may be speaking to any number of entities. None of whom leaves comments.) I don't remember.

Watching Beast for 20,000 Fathoms. Sort of laughable. Not quite as hilarious as Potemkin or Way Down East, but laughable.

No comments:

Post a Comment