Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Script Frenzy

Debated whether or not I'd do it, but registering yesterday, I found out I could do a playscript. So of course, Snaketown isn't finished, isn't edited, isn't ready to submit, but I'm thinking of working on Dead of the Dead a play I've been working on forever.



I even re-read that Scottish play. There are three women in the play, at Halloween, and I have to be ready to deflect a comparison with The Weird Sisters. I also found TERRY PRATCHETT'S. WYRD SISTERS online, and spent too much on We Three: The Mythology of Shakespeare's Weird Sisters , an interesting dissertation by Laura Shamas.

Will I ever finish anything???? Can I work on two disparate works at the same? Stay tuned.

"When shall we three meet again in thunder, lightning, or in rain? When the hurlyburly's done, when the battle's lost and won"

No comments:

Post a Comment